Hi everyone, today I’m doing a video on the basics of lottery. I’ve had some questions lately about what a mirror number is, how to do a rundown,How you get a date and hit sum those kind of things. So this video is perfect if you are just starting out playing the lottery or if you’ve been playing for awhile and need to brush up On some of those basic terms or strategies this video is for you. So please remember to Like and subscribe if you find this video helpful. There are different Lottostar games available, but the principle for everyone is basic and yet easy to understand.
FOLLOW STEP BY STEP-
I’m going to start with a 317 rundown and if you can do a 317 rundown you can do any of the run downs because they all have the same basic principle
- The numbers just change So the example that I’m using is from DC’s pick 3 their evening draw January 5th 2018 was 3 1 9 So you’re going to start by writing your 3 1 7 and then under it you put your previous draw.
- So if you’re in a different state just use your own state’s previous draw so I’m going to write 3 1 9 and then you’re gonna add each of the columns so 3 plus 3 is 6 1 plus 1 is 2 9 plus 7 is 16 but you drop the 1 and just keep the 6 in lottery math.
- Don’t carry numbers, so you just drop that first number, and then you’re gonna keep adding But you always add to the 3 1 7 you.
- Don’t add to the number right above it so 6 plus 3 would be 9 3 3 and again here 6 plus 7 is 13, but you drop the 1 just keep that 3 then 2 4 0 5 5 7 8 6 4 171 488 795 002 319 You stop when you get back to this draw number.
- So once you’ve got your run down setup you’re gonna look for your date sum and the way you get your date sum is by looking at the month and day so in this case it was 1/5 So I’m adding one plus five which gives me six, so I’m gonna highlight all the sixes in my run down.
- Then once you do that you’re gonna look for your hit sum. The hit sum is the previous draw added together so 3 plus 1 plus 9 is 13 So I’m going to drop the 1 keep the 3 and Highlight all of my threes.
- The reason you highlight these numbers is it helps you narrow down What numbers to look for in the rundown so if you didn’t have any numbers highlighted this would be a lot of numbers To try to just guess what numbers might hit, but by highlighting those numbers.
For learning about different lottostar games, you kind of zero in on what area You might want to look for numbers so here this cluster would be a good place to start Like this 9 4 0 stands out to me, but really you’re just looking for any 3 numbers that are touching around your highlighted number So if you are just starting out And you just want to do a rundown. This would be all you had to do you just pick some numbers and play those But I’m also going to show you how you can combine it with another strategy, and how you can use mirror numbers So the mirror numbers are just a set of numbers that are widely used in the lottery Various ways. Some people just simply play the mirror number of the previous draw or it’s applied in a lot of different ways with strategies So I’m going to show you just one way with the tic-tac-toe that you can use the mirror number.
BRIEFING TO MAKE THE GUIDE EASIER FOR YOU:
So the mirror number is basically just adding 5 so mirror number of 1 is 6, 2 is 7 3 is 8, 4 is 9, 5 is 0. They’re also sometimes referred to as sister numbers So if you hear the term sister numbers know that that’s just the same thing as mirror numbers So the first thing you’re going to do is put your previous draw in diagonally so here I’m going to put the 3 1 9 and Then in my second grid I’m going to put the mirror number of 3 1 9 so that mirror of 3 is 8 the mirror of 1 is 6 the mirror of 9 is 4 Once you have that for this strategy, you simply add 1 and go all the way around so from nine We’d have 10 11 12 13 14 15 Then from 4 we’d have 5 6 7 8 9 10.
So you would then look for any three numbers that are touching that also are showing up in your rundown and that will kind of Help you narrow down. What numbers to play so right off the bat I see the 9 0 4 and like I said before the 9 4 0 is showing up here and your rundown so I think 9 0 4 would be a good one to play if you’re in the DC area these numbers are good for the week Not just for the next draw Also, I see here and here you’ve got 8 zero five eight five zero a couple different ways So that could be a good one to play and I’ll just do one more eight six four is showing up two ways in there, and it’s right here In your rundown so that could be a good one So that’s just one example of how you can use a rundown with another strategy If you want to further narrow down your numbers Also, you can look at the hot numbers for your state and kind of pick and choose based on that Another thing to keep in mind when you’re trying to pick numbers If you go back and look at your state’s history.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND-
You’ll see that. It’s not very often that a number hits That’s all even numbers or all odd numbers or all high numbers or all low numbers usually it’s a mix. Now That’s not to say that all odd are all even or all lower, numbers Don’t come they do, but it’s just not as often so if you are trying to Narrow down your numbers. The guide is done, and you are all ready to hit any of the game or different lottostar games you wish to opt for. It’s usually good to have a mix of odd-even High-low numbers in your combination, so let me know if this is helpful if you have any further questions leave them in the comment section Remember to Like subscribe and share and thanks for watching good luck .